The All-New Soul EV
Drive outside the box
First 3 services free with 4.9% APR representative
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for Terms and Conditions.
An electric car with its own truly unique character, just like
the people who drive it
Fresh, funky and playful, with its eccentric design styling featuring a front plug-in charge socket and stunning interior with the latest technology. Follow your heart, and find your soul in the fully electric Kia Soul EV with up to 280 mile range and zero emissions.
All-New Soul EV Version
Soul EV 'First Edition'
From ￡34,295 (After PiCG Deduction)
- - 17" Alloy Wheels
- - 10-speaker Harmon/Kardon? Premuim Sound System
- - 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- - Head Up Display
- - Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC)
- - Black Leather Upholstery*
- - Dual Full LED Headlamps
- - Engine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry System
- - Wireless Mobile Phone Charger**
- - Lane Follow Assist (LFA)
Android Auto?** and Apple CarPlay? with Voice Control**
The All-New Soul EV supports Android Auto?** and Apple CarPlay? with Voice Control**, keeping you connected while you focus on the road.
10.25 inch Navigation Touchscreen
The large 10.25 inch navigation touchscreen is easy to use and provides you with routes, shortcuts and other useful information. It also gives you control of the 10-speaker Harman Kardon? premium sound system with Clari-Fi? technology(1) and QuantumLogic? Surround.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian/Cyclist Protection uses radar and camera inputs to warn of pedestrians, cyclists and cars in your path. It gives you warning signals and automatically brakes if you don't react, helping to prevent or mitigate an accident.
Lane Following Assist (LFA)
This system takes a giant leap towards semi-automated driving: Lane Following Assist (LFA) adjusts the All-New Kia Soul EV acceleration, braking and steering to the car in front. It even starts automatically if the car ahead moves within three seconds of stopping.
Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) monitors lane markings using a camera mounted at the top of the windscreen. Should you start drifting out of the lane, it will alert you and even steer back to your original position.
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/ S&G) regulates both the speed and the distance to the car in front. By braking and accelerating automatically, it maintains the car’s speed and keeps a safe distance between you and the car ahead.
Electric Vehicle Myths
An electric car could massively reduce your running costs, but is it right for you? To help you make an informed choice, we’ve dispelled some of the most common EV myths.Explore More
Everything you need to know about charging your Kia
Whether you’re charging from home, at work or in public, charging is easier and more convenient than you think.Explore More
We are Open. We are Safer. We are Stronger.
Visiting our showrooms.
If you are planning to visit us, rest assure we are following Government guidelines.
Kia’s Family-like Care. Focused on keeping you safe.
Keep in touch
Peace of Mind
7 more reasons to join our Kia family
We've got you covered with our unbeatable 7-year warranty across our whole range
Safety is our highest priority, that's why all Kia models are equipped with safety technologies.
Kia Care service plan package, designed to give you great value and keep your vehicle in top condition.
COMPANY & FLEET
Up to 280 miles on a single charge
Low CO2 Emissions
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)
Kia Finance Calculator
Emissions and Consumption
For a greener future with WLTP
(1) The Harman Kardon? sound system comes with Clari-Fi? technology. Digital information gets lost when compressing files into MP3. Clari-Fi? technology helps to correct the lost high/low music tones and improves the music quality level.
*Some parts of the leather upholstery contain faux leather
**Please check with your dealer for mobile phone compatibility
***Contract hire value excludes VAT
PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (￡3,000 deduction from the original OTR price for EV)
Images shown for illustration purposes only and may not be to UK specification.
(2) Offer available on purchase of a new Kia Soul EV in the United Kingdom between 01.07.2020 – 30.09.2020. Private customer registrations only. Kia Finance ePlus available on All-New Kia Soul EV and MY21 e-Niro. Kia reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time without prior notice. Finance T&Cs apply. Subject to status. 18s or over. Guarantee may be required. Kia Finance, RH2 9AQ.